Car blast: India assures Israel of complete probe
New Delhi: India on Monday assured Israel of a
complete investigation into the car blast incident here in
which an Israeli diplomat was injured, saying it strongly
condemns any incidents of violence.
Hours within the blast occurred in an Israeli embassy
car, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna spoke to his
Israeli counterpart Avigdor Lieberman, assuring him that the
law of the land will take its course.
"I just came to know about the unfortunate incident a
little while earlier in which a staff member`s family woman of
the Israeli embassy establishment was injured. She has been
rushed into the hospital. We are awaiting further information
about the well being of the woman," Krishna told reporters on
the sidelines of a function.
Asserting that the country very strongly condemns such
incidents, Krishna said it will be fully investigated and
culprits will be brought to justice.
"I just spoke to the Israeli Foreign Minister and
reassured that the law of the land will take its course. We
will continue with the investigations and keep him posted
about the progress of the investigation," he said.
An Israeli diplomat was in the embassy car when a
suspected terror blast took place in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal