Cash-for-vote: No bail for fmr BJP MPs, Kulkarni
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday dismissed the bail plea of Sudheendra Kulkarni, former aide of BJP leader LK Advani and an accused in the 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
Besides Kulkarni, Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal also denied bail to former BJP MPs Faggan Singh Kulaste and Mahabir Singh Bhagora.
"Sorry, I am not granting bail to all of you," the judge said.
Kulkarni is in Tihar Jail under judicial custody after his interim bail plea was rejected.
He had appeared before the court on September 27 in pursuance to the court`s summon.
Kulaste and Bhagora were arrested on September 6 along with Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Bihar road rage: Manorama Devi's bail plea postponed
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Delhi wakes to cool morning after rain, thunderstorm bring down mercury
- Days after Rishi Kapoor's 'baap ka maal' tweet against Gandhi family, Congress workers 'name' public toilet after him