Cash-for-vote: No bail for fmr BJP MPs, Kulkarni
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday dismissed the bail plea of Sudheendra Kulkarni, former aide of BJP leader LK Advani and an accused in the 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
Besides Kulkarni, Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal also denied bail to former BJP MPs Faggan Singh Kulaste and Mahabir Singh Bhagora.
"Sorry, I am not granting bail to all of you," the judge said.
Kulkarni is in Tihar Jail under judicial custody after his interim bail plea was rejected.
He had appeared before the court on September 27 in pursuance to the court`s summon.
Kulaste and Bhagora were arrested on September 6 along with Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab