Cash-for-vote: No bail for fmr BJP MPs, Kulkarni
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday dismissed the bail plea of Sudheendra Kulkarni, former aide of BJP leader LK Advani and an accused in the 2008 cash-for-vote scam.
Besides Kulkarni, Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal also denied bail to former BJP MPs Faggan Singh Kulaste and Mahabir Singh Bhagora.
"Sorry, I am not granting bail to all of you," the judge said.
Kulkarni is in Tihar Jail under judicial custody after his interim bail plea was rejected.
He had appeared before the court on September 27 in pursuance to the court`s summon.
Kulaste and Bhagora were arrested on September 6 along with Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state