CAT 2012 Results declared after delay
New Delhi: The much awaited CAT 2012 results were declared early Wednesday. Over 1.90 lakh students had appeared for the test for admission to the Indian Institutes of Management and other top B-schools.
While The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2012 officials had announced that the results would be available from midnight, the results were finally declared at around 3 am. However, owing to a server problem, the aspirants could logon to the results page on www.catiim.in only after 4.15 am.
Candidates can access their result by registering with their email id and registration number.
Of the total of 2,14,068 candidates had registered for this year’s test only 1.91 lakh students had taken the test conducted in 61 test centres across 36 cities over a 21-day from October 11 to November 6.
While there were no significant changes to the test this year, there has been a positive shift in the candidate pool in terms of gender and social balance as well as work experience.
IIM, Kozhikode, and test-conducting agency Prometric partnered for the CAT 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic