CAT 2012 Results declared after delay
New Delhi: The much awaited CAT 2012 results were declared early Wednesday. Over 1.90 lakh students had appeared for the test for admission to the Indian Institutes of Management and other top B-schools.
While The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2012 officials had announced that the results would be available from midnight, the results were finally declared at around 3 am. However, owing to a server problem, the aspirants could logon to the results page on www.catiim.in only after 4.15 am.
Candidates can access their result by registering with their email id and registration number.
Of the total of 2,14,068 candidates had registered for this year’s test only 1.91 lakh students had taken the test conducted in 61 test centres across 36 cities over a 21-day from October 11 to November 6.
While there were no significant changes to the test this year, there has been a positive shift in the candidate pool in terms of gender and social balance as well as work experience.
IIM, Kozhikode, and test-conducting agency Prometric partnered for the CAT 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country