CAT 2012 Results declared after delay
New Delhi: The much awaited CAT 2012 results were declared early Wednesday. Over 1.90 lakh students had appeared for the test for admission to the Indian Institutes of Management and other top B-schools.
While The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2012 officials had announced that the results would be available from midnight, the results were finally declared at around 3 am. However, owing to a server problem, the aspirants could logon to the results page on www.catiim.in only after 4.15 am.
Candidates can access their result by registering with their email id and registration number.
Of the total of 2,14,068 candidates had registered for this year’s test only 1.91 lakh students had taken the test conducted in 61 test centres across 36 cities over a 21-day from October 11 to November 6.
While there were no significant changes to the test this year, there has been a positive shift in the candidate pool in terms of gender and social balance as well as work experience.
IIM, Kozhikode, and test-conducting agency Prometric partnered for the CAT 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information