CAT to set up grievance redressal platform
Bangalore: A grievance redressal platform would be set up the next six months by Central Administrative Tribunal`s Regional office to help speedy redressal of problems faced by central government, PSU and bank staff, a CAT Regional head KB Suresh said on Tuesday.
CAT was also planning to start three circuit benches in Gulbarga, Dharwad and Mangalore in Karnataka, Suresh said. "We already have a circuit bench in Bangalore," he said.
CAT had already sent a proposal in this regard to the Central Government and hope it would materialise in next six months, Suresh said.
The tribunal also planned to start e-filing facility for airing grievances, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi
- No sugar shortage: 31 million MT sugar to be available during 2016-17
- Vegan? Here's how you can get all key nutrients!
- India performing well as compared to other nations: UN expert