CBI arrested two more persons in railway job scam
Chennai: CBI on Sunday arrested two more persons here for their alleged involvement in railway recruitment scam, sources said.
CBI had on Friday arrested one person in connection with the scam and remanded him in 15-day judicial custody, they said.
These persons were believed to have collected several lakhs of rupees from aspirants under the pretext of running coaching centres in many southern states, promising them jobs in the Railways, they said.
Some aspirants have even been given fake appointment orders, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?