CBI arrested two more persons in railway job scam
Chennai: CBI on Sunday arrested two more persons here for their alleged involvement in railway recruitment scam, sources said.
CBI had on Friday arrested one person in connection with the scam and remanded him in 15-day judicial custody, they said.
These persons were believed to have collected several lakhs of rupees from aspirants under the pretext of running coaching centres in many southern states, promising them jobs in the Railways, they said.
Some aspirants have even been given fake appointment orders, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days