CBI arrested two more persons in railway job scam
Chennai: CBI on Sunday arrested two more persons here for their alleged involvement in railway recruitment scam, sources said.
CBI had on Friday arrested one person in connection with the scam and remanded him in 15-day judicial custody, they said.
These persons were believed to have collected several lakhs of rupees from aspirants under the pretext of running coaching centres in many southern states, promising them jobs in the Railways, they said.
Some aspirants have even been given fake appointment orders, they said.
- IPL 2016: Unsold at auction, Hashim Amla signed by Kings XI Punjab as replacement for injured Shaun Marsh
- NEET 2016: 2nd phase to be held on July 24; Centre and CBSE should start preparations, says Supreme Court
- 12 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists detained as Delhi Police foils major terror plot, seizes explosives
- Spectacular view of the Bahamas from space – See pic!
- Kerala law student rape and murder: Oommen Chandy to meet family, promises help