CBI arrested two more persons in railway job scam
Chennai: CBI on Sunday arrested two more persons here for their alleged involvement in railway recruitment scam, sources said.
CBI had on Friday arrested one person in connection with the scam and remanded him in 15-day judicial custody, they said.
These persons were believed to have collected several lakhs of rupees from aspirants under the pretext of running coaching centres in many southern states, promising them jobs in the Railways, they said.
Some aspirants have even been given fake appointment orders, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Samajwadi Party party of one family and goons: Amit Shah
- Ranbir Kapoor-Salman Khan to heat up 'chilly' 2017 Christmas
- Jharkhand BJP chief's son accused of sexual exploitation, marrying a minor
- Mark Ruffalo wants full-fledged solo movie on 'Black Widow'
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' will hit silver-screen with songs