CBI chief inaugurates Interpol training programme
Ghaziabad: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director Ranjit Sinha on Tuesday inaugurated here an Interpol training programme on checking trade in spurious medical products.
The three-day programme "Investigating Traffic of Spurious Medical Product" is being held at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) academy in Ghaziabad.
Sinha said the training would build skill-sets for agencies involved in combating crime in pharmaceuticals and would share expertise.
Sinha called upon Indian drug manufacturers to partner with law enforcement agencies to address the menace.
The training is being attended by 30 participants, 10 each from the CBI, state police and the office of the Drug Controller General of India.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know