CBI Dir inaugurates investigators training course
Ghaziabad: A training course for specialist
investigators of central and state police forces was on Monday
inaugurated by CBI Director AP Singh in Ghaziabad.
The course, being run under the aegis of the Bureau of
Police Research and Development (BPRD), will train 31
participating officers from nine states and central
organisations at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
"The course aims to train specialist investigators of
various police forces in the country. The officials who are
trained in this course will further train other officials,"
BPRD Director General Vikram Srivastava said after the event.
The CBI chief also unveiled the logo of the new Central
Detectives Training School (CDTS) which will come up soon,
close to the premier investigating agency`s campus here.
While BPRD has three existing CDTS at Hyderabad, Kolkata
and Chandigarh, the fourth will open in Ghaziabad soon.
The CDTS is one of the major thrust areas for capacity
building in preparing able investigators by Home Minister P
The course will come to close on January 25.
The event was attended by CBI cadets and participants
from various state and central police organisations today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress