CBI Dir inaugurates investigators training course
Ghaziabad: A training course for specialist
investigators of central and state police forces was on Monday
inaugurated by CBI Director AP Singh in Ghaziabad.
The course, being run under the aegis of the Bureau of
Police Research and Development (BPRD), will train 31
participating officers from nine states and central
organisations at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
"The course aims to train specialist investigators of
various police forces in the country. The officials who are
trained in this course will further train other officials,"
BPRD Director General Vikram Srivastava said after the event.
The CBI chief also unveiled the logo of the new Central
Detectives Training School (CDTS) which will come up soon,
close to the premier investigating agency`s campus here.
While BPRD has three existing CDTS at Hyderabad, Kolkata
and Chandigarh, the fourth will open in Ghaziabad soon.
The CDTS is one of the major thrust areas for capacity
building in preparing able investigators by Home Minister P
The course will come to close on January 25.
The event was attended by CBI cadets and participants
from various state and central police organisations today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city