CBI director should not take any post after retirement, observes SC
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Supreme Court in its observation on Wednesday said that the CBI director should take any posts after his retirement.
The Supreme Court also made it clear today that the CBI should not share any information with the government regarding its investigation into the allocation of coal blocks to private companies.
The Supreme Court said, "Your application to share some information with the government is like giving by one hand and taking by another," the judges said.
"If there is any obstruction or impediment of any nature, you can come to us. Nothing should be left in finding the truth," the SC added.
The SC also said that no stone should be left unturned to find truth as far as the probe regarding coalgate was concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH