CBI director should not take any post after retirement, observes SC
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Supreme Court in its observation on Wednesday said that the CBI director should take any posts after his retirement.
The Supreme Court also made it clear today that the CBI should not share any information with the government regarding its investigation into the allocation of coal blocks to private companies.
The Supreme Court said, "Your application to share some information with the government is like giving by one hand and taking by another," the judges said.
"If there is any obstruction or impediment of any nature, you can come to us. Nothing should be left in finding the truth," the SC added.
The SC also said that no stone should be left unturned to find truth as far as the probe regarding coalgate was concerned.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!