CBI files 59 cases against IAS, IPS and IRS officials in 3 years
New Delhi: The CBI has registered a total of
59 cases against IAS, IPS and IRS officials during the last three years.
As per the data given to the Rajya Sabha by Minister of
State for Personnel V Narayanasamy in a written reply today, a
total of 35 cases have been registered against IRS officers
since 2007 till October 31 this year.
Nineteen cases were registered against IAS officers and
six against IPS officers during this period.
He said in one case, two officers (one IAS and one IRS)
Meanwhile, during the same period, he said, two IAS and
three IRS officers have been convicted. A proposal for
attachment has been sent in one case, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report