CBI framed to save Pandher: Koli to court
Ghaziabad: Surendra Koli, prime accused in
Nithari serial killings on Tuesday told a special court here that
CBI "falsely" implicated him in the case relating to the
killing of a girl in order to save his master Mohinder Singh Pandher.
"I was framed so that my master Mohindar Singh
Pandher could be saved", Koli said while recording his
statement before the court.
CBI counsel T P Sharma had yesterday concluded the
prosecution`s theory of the case.
The girl Choti Payal was one of the victims in the
gruesome Nithari killings in Noida, which had made headlines
across the country in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city