CBI framed to save Pandher: Koli to court
Ghaziabad: Surendra Koli, prime accused in
Nithari serial killings on Tuesday told a special court here that
CBI "falsely" implicated him in the case relating to the
killing of a girl in order to save his master Mohinder Singh Pandher.
"I was framed so that my master Mohindar Singh
Pandher could be saved", Koli said while recording his
statement before the court.
CBI counsel T P Sharma had yesterday concluded the
prosecution`s theory of the case.
The girl Choti Payal was one of the victims in the
gruesome Nithari killings in Noida, which had made headlines
across the country in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims