CBI is ‘Congress Bachao Institution’: Ramdev
Hisar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that the CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress that it is being used against Opposition leaders.
"CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress and is working like Congress Bachao Institution. The politicisation of CBI is most unfortunate and Congress is using it against people who are opposed to the Congress," Ramdev told reporters here.
He claimed, "People are restive on the issues of black money, corruption and land scams and want a change. The ouster of Congress is certain. It is distressing that poverty is being attributed to religion and caste while in reality, politicians are looting the country for the last 65 years."
Responding to a question on Rahul Gandhi, Ramdev added "He is important only because he belongs to the Gandhi clan and nothing more is special about him.
People are hopeful to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, but the RSS and the BJP have to first take a decision on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara