CBI is ‘Congress Bachao Institution’: Ramdev
Hisar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that the CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress that it is being used against Opposition leaders.
"CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress and is working like Congress Bachao Institution. The politicisation of CBI is most unfortunate and Congress is using it against people who are opposed to the Congress," Ramdev told reporters here.
He claimed, "People are restive on the issues of black money, corruption and land scams and want a change. The ouster of Congress is certain. It is distressing that poverty is being attributed to religion and caste while in reality, politicians are looting the country for the last 65 years."
Responding to a question on Rahul Gandhi, Ramdev added "He is important only because he belongs to the Gandhi clan and nothing more is special about him.
People are hopeful to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, but the RSS and the BJP have to first take a decision on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state