CBI is ‘Congress Bachao Institution’: Ramdev
Hisar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that the CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress that it is being used against Opposition leaders.
"CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress and is working like Congress Bachao Institution. The politicisation of CBI is most unfortunate and Congress is using it against people who are opposed to the Congress," Ramdev told reporters here.
He claimed, "People are restive on the issues of black money, corruption and land scams and want a change. The ouster of Congress is certain. It is distressing that poverty is being attributed to religion and caste while in reality, politicians are looting the country for the last 65 years."
Responding to a question on Rahul Gandhi, Ramdev added "He is important only because he belongs to the Gandhi clan and nothing more is special about him.
People are hopeful to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, but the RSS and the BJP have to first take a decision on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!