CBI is ‘Congress Bachao Institution’: Ramdev
Hisar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that the CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress that it is being used against Opposition leaders.
"CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress and is working like Congress Bachao Institution. The politicisation of CBI is most unfortunate and Congress is using it against people who are opposed to the Congress," Ramdev told reporters here.
He claimed, "People are restive on the issues of black money, corruption and land scams and want a change. The ouster of Congress is certain. It is distressing that poverty is being attributed to religion and caste while in reality, politicians are looting the country for the last 65 years."
Responding to a question on Rahul Gandhi, Ramdev added "He is important only because he belongs to the Gandhi clan and nothing more is special about him.
People are hopeful to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, but the RSS and the BJP have to first take a decision on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- No apology for Hiroshima bombing during Japan visit: Obama
- Did you miss it? Check out Iulia Vantur’s response to rumours suggesting her marriage to Salman Khan
- Not just batsman but Virat Kohli is best sportsman in world, says this coach!
- Ranbir Kapoor's rumoured girlfriend Bharti Malhotra has finally SPOKEN the truth—Details inside!
- Copa del Rey: Barcelona edge out Sevilla in bad-tempered final