CBI is ‘Congress Bachao Institution’: Ramdev
Hisar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday alleged that the CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress that it is being used against Opposition leaders.
"CBI has become a tool in the hands of Congress and is working like Congress Bachao Institution. The politicisation of CBI is most unfortunate and Congress is using it against people who are opposed to the Congress," Ramdev told reporters here.
He claimed, "People are restive on the issues of black money, corruption and land scams and want a change. The ouster of Congress is certain. It is distressing that poverty is being attributed to religion and caste while in reality, politicians are looting the country for the last 65 years."
Responding to a question on Rahul Gandhi, Ramdev added "He is important only because he belongs to the Gandhi clan and nothing more is special about him.
People are hopeful to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister, but the RSS and the BJP have to first take a decision on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed