CBI rebuts Talwars` defence in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: The CBI today strongly refuted the claim of dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, facing trial in the twin murder case of their daughter Aarushi and domestic aide Hemraj, that these was a mismatch in the negatives and the positive of the crime scene photographs supplied to them by the prosecution.
The CBI counsel told Special Judge Shayam Lal that the agency had supplied to the couple the same photographs that the UP police had given to it earlier and the ones which it had submitted to the court.
"It is humbly submitted that the CBI received the negatives from UP police and submitted these very negatives before this hon`ble court," the CBI told the court. The CBI`s submission came in response to Talwars` plea for supply of photographs and negatives.
The CBI today also produced the trouser, t-shirt and undergarments of Arushi in the court as part of prosecution evidence to buttress their argument.
14-year-old Aarushi was found dead in her bedroom at the Talwar`s residence at Jalvayu Vihar, Noida, on the intervening night of May 16-17, 2008. The body of Hemraj was found on May 17 on the terrace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?