CBSE cautions against false recruitment drive
New Delhi: Amid reports of a recruitment drive being conducted on behalf of a `CBSE staff selection board`, the CBSE on Thursday cautioned the public against getting duped by such a body.
"It is notified in public interest that CBSE does not have any board named as CBSE staff selection board and has no relation or responsibility regarding this recruitment," the board said in a statement.
The statement comes after it was brought to its notice that some person or body of persons under the name of the said body were defrauding the common public by enticing them to get jobs in the CBSE.
It advised the public to log on to the official website of CBSE which is www.Cbse.Nic.In for any information pertaining to CBSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania