CBSE cautions against false recruitment drive
New Delhi: Amid reports of a recruitment drive being conducted on behalf of a `CBSE staff selection board`, the CBSE on Thursday cautioned the public against getting duped by such a body.
"It is notified in public interest that CBSE does not have any board named as CBSE staff selection board and has no relation or responsibility regarding this recruitment," the board said in a statement.
The statement comes after it was brought to its notice that some person or body of persons under the name of the said body were defrauding the common public by enticing them to get jobs in the CBSE.
It advised the public to log on to the official website of CBSE which is www.Cbse.Nic.In for any information pertaining to CBSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown