CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 – helpline
New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 was declared at 7 pm on Thursday. To help the students after the results, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started a 15-day helpline.
The programme is designed to provide counselling to students and parents, who have results-related anxiety and stress.
The helpline number - 1800 180 3456 – is toll free; and students can dial the number from any part of the country and get the solution of general queries. They can also opt for one-to-one telephonic counselling from 8 am up to midnight on the same number.
The CBSE counselling, to be given by a team of trained counsellors, has been designed by taking into account heterogeneity of the student population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!