CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 – helpline
New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 was declared at 7 pm on Thursday. To help the students after the results, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started a 15-day helpline.
The programme is designed to provide counselling to students and parents, who have results-related anxiety and stress.
The helpline number - 1800 180 3456 – is toll free; and students can dial the number from any part of the country and get the solution of general queries. They can also opt for one-to-one telephonic counselling from 8 am up to midnight on the same number.
The CBSE counselling, to be given by a team of trained counsellors, has been designed by taking into account heterogeneity of the student population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players