CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 – helpline
New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 was declared at 7 pm on Thursday. To help the students after the results, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started a 15-day helpline.
The programme is designed to provide counselling to students and parents, who have results-related anxiety and stress.
The helpline number - 1800 180 3456 – is toll free; and students can dial the number from any part of the country and get the solution of general queries. They can also opt for one-to-one telephonic counselling from 8 am up to midnight on the same number.
The CBSE counselling, to be given by a team of trained counsellors, has been designed by taking into account heterogeneity of the student population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise