CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 – helpline
New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 was declared at 7 pm on Thursday. To help the students after the results, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started a 15-day helpline.
The programme is designed to provide counselling to students and parents, who have results-related anxiety and stress.
The helpline number - 1800 180 3456 – is toll free; and students can dial the number from any part of the country and get the solution of general queries. They can also opt for one-to-one telephonic counselling from 8 am up to midnight on the same number.
The CBSE counselling, to be given by a team of trained counsellors, has been designed by taking into account heterogeneity of the student population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!