CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 – helpline
New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 was declared at 7 pm on Thursday. To help the students after the results, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started a 15-day helpline.
The programme is designed to provide counselling to students and parents, who have results-related anxiety and stress.
The helpline number - 1800 180 3456 – is toll free; and students can dial the number from any part of the country and get the solution of general queries. They can also opt for one-to-one telephonic counselling from 8 am up to midnight on the same number.
The CBSE counselling, to be given by a team of trained counsellors, has been designed by taking into account heterogeneity of the student population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note