CBSE Class 12 Results out, Manipuri boy tops
New Delhi: CBSE Class 12 Results 2012 of all regions was declared on Monday (May 28). Mohammad Ismat from Manipur has topped the Class XII Board Exam 2012 with a score of 495/500.
This year too, girls have outshined boys. 86.2% of girls cleared the exam as againt of just 75.8% among boys. The total pass percentage being 80.1%.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most prestigious of all school boards in the country.
Candidates can also dial 011-24357276 to get their results. Besides, they can get their results through SMSes.
The CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 were declared last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown