CBSE Class 12 Results out, Manipuri boy tops
New Delhi: CBSE Class 12 Results 2012 of all regions was declared on Monday (May 28). Mohammad Ismat from Manipur has topped the Class XII Board Exam 2012 with a score of 495/500.
This year too, girls have outshined boys. 86.2% of girls cleared the exam as againt of just 75.8% among boys. The total pass percentage being 80.1%.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most prestigious of all school boards in the country.
Candidates can also dial 011-24357276 to get their results. Besides, they can get their results through SMSes.
The CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 were declared last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre