CBSE Class X results (Chennai region) announced
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Tuesday, declared the results of Class 10 CBSE examination (Chennai region).
Results of other regions (Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer and Panchkula) would be later announced in a phase wise manner.
Results via internet
Students can access their result on their email by registering themselves on the websites - www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in.
They can also dial 011-24357270 from any part of the country to get their result through interactive voice response system (IVRS). For MTNL subscribers, students can call 011-28127030.
The service is not toll free; normal telephone charges will apply.
1255536 (BSNL), 55456068 (Idea), 5550099 (Aircel), 56735 (Vodafone), 12971 (Tata Indicom) and 505242411/53030815 (RCom).
Alternatively, students can get their results through SMS by typing cbse10 and sending it to 9212357123.
Premium SMS charges will be applicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Sachin Saga: Tendulkar set to appear in world of digital gaming
- I share a good rapport with team members: Anil Kumble
- Sonia to flag off bus yatra to UP on July 23
- MS Dhoni to mentor talent with Craig McDermott's cricket academy in Australia
- Gujarat Dalit flogging incident: Four police officials suspended, says Rajnath Singh