CBSE Class X results (Chennai region) announced
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Tuesday, declared the results of Class 10 CBSE examination (Chennai region).
Results of other regions (Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer and Panchkula) would be later announced in a phase wise manner.
Results via internet
Students can access their result on their email by registering themselves on the websites - www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in.
They can also dial 011-24357270 from any part of the country to get their result through interactive voice response system (IVRS). For MTNL subscribers, students can call 011-28127030.
The service is not toll free; normal telephone charges will apply.
1255536 (BSNL), 55456068 (Idea), 5550099 (Aircel), 56735 (Vodafone), 12971 (Tata Indicom) and 505242411/53030815 (RCom).
Alternatively, students can get their results through SMS by typing cbse10 and sending it to 9212357123.
Premium SMS charges will be applicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port