CBSE Class X results (Chennai region) announced
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Tuesday, declared the results of Class 10 CBSE examination (Chennai region).
Results of other regions (Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer and Panchkula) would be later announced in a phase wise manner.
Results via internet
Students can access their result on their email by registering themselves on the websites - www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in.
They can also dial 011-24357270 from any part of the country to get their result through interactive voice response system (IVRS). For MTNL subscribers, students can call 011-28127030.
The service is not toll free; normal telephone charges will apply.
1255536 (BSNL), 55456068 (Idea), 5550099 (Aircel), 56735 (Vodafone), 12971 (Tata Indicom) and 505242411/53030815 (RCom).
Alternatively, students can get their results through SMS by typing cbse10 and sending it to 9212357123.
Premium SMS charges will be applicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble