CBSE Class X results (Chennai region) announced
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Tuesday, declared the results of Class 10 CBSE examination (Chennai region).
Results of other regions (Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer and Panchkula) would be later announced in a phase wise manner.
Results via internet
Students can access their result on their email by registering themselves on the websites - www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in.
They can also dial 011-24357270 from any part of the country to get their result through interactive voice response system (IVRS). For MTNL subscribers, students can call 011-28127030.
The service is not toll free; normal telephone charges will apply.
1255536 (BSNL), 55456068 (Idea), 5550099 (Aircel), 56735 (Vodafone), 12971 (Tata Indicom) and 505242411/53030815 (RCom).
Alternatively, students can get their results through SMS by typing cbse10 and sending it to 9212357123.
Premium SMS charges will be applicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat