CBSE Class X, XII Board exams begin
New Delhi: The examination to Class X and Class XII for the schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin on Thursday.
About 7.5 lakh students will take the Class X and XII exams.
The Class XII exam will end on April 13, 2012 and the Class X exam will end on March 26.
The CBSE for the first time has made the Class X exam optional this year onwards. A large percentage of students have chosen this option. This is seen as an attempt to reduce the exam related stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet