CBSE declares AIPMT 2014 results, over 46,000 candidates qualify
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Saturday announced the result for All India Pre-Medical & Pre-Dental Test 2014 in which 46,271 candidates cleared the examination.
Soon after the results are announced, the Board will prepare the merit/wait list in accordance with the directives issued by the Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Students can check their result on http://cbseresults.nic.in/aipmt/aipmt2014.htm.
The test was held on May 04.
In a statement, the CBSE said that of the 579,707 candidates registered for AIPMT-2014, 523,701 appeared in the exam - which was held at 929 centres, located in 50 cities across India including one centre located abroad.
"The result of AIPMT-2014 has been declared on the basis of the qualifying criteria prescribed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India," the CBSE said in a statement.
"The candidates have to further complete the formalities with the respective counselling authorities for admission to MBBS/BDS courses," it added.
Of the total qualified candidates, 18,115 passed under the 15 percent all India quota seats, of which 9,716 are male and 8,399 are female.
Details and schedule of counselling sessions would be available on the websites of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education Directorates of states, and the institutions and universities concerned.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena