CBSE declares AIPMT 2014 results, over 46,000 candidates qualify
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Saturday announced the result for All India Pre-Medical & Pre-Dental Test 2014 in which 46,271 candidates cleared the examination.
Soon after the results are announced, the Board will prepare the merit/wait list in accordance with the directives issued by the Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Students can check their result on http://cbseresults.nic.in/aipmt/aipmt2014.htm.
The test was held on May 04.
In a statement, the CBSE said that of the 579,707 candidates registered for AIPMT-2014, 523,701 appeared in the exam - which was held at 929 centres, located in 50 cities across India including one centre located abroad.
"The result of AIPMT-2014 has been declared on the basis of the qualifying criteria prescribed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India," the CBSE said in a statement.
"The candidates have to further complete the formalities with the respective counselling authorities for admission to MBBS/BDS courses," it added.
Of the total qualified candidates, 18,115 passed under the 15 percent all India quota seats, of which 9,716 are male and 8,399 are female.
Details and schedule of counselling sessions would be available on the websites of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education Directorates of states, and the institutions and universities concerned.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam