CBSE declares Class X results of 3 more regions
New Delhi: Two days after announcing Class X results of Chennai and Delhi region, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Thursday, declared the results of Ajmer, Allahabad and Panchkula region.
The results of Chennai and Delhi were announced on May 31.
Results of other regions would be later announced in a phase wise manner.
They can also dial 011-24357270 from any part of the country to get their result through interactive voice response system (IVRS). For MTNL subscribers, students can call 011-28127030.
The service is not toll free; normal telephone charges will apply.
1255536 (BSNL), 55456068 (Idea), 5550099 (Aircel), 56735 (Vodafone), 12971 (Tata Indicom) and 505242411/53030815 (RCom).
Alternatively, students can get their results through SMS by typing cbse10 and sending it to 9212357123.
Premium SMS charges will be applicable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics