CBSE to set up round-the-clock call centre
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to set up a round-the-clock call centre to facilitate two-way interaction between students and parents and the Board.
"In view of demand received from the stakeholders about
frequent two-way communication with the Board, it has been
decided to establish a call centre at the Board," CBSE
chairman Vineet Joshi said in a circular issued to all
According to the circular, the dedicated call centre is
expected to be made operational from February 15.
While the circular did not elaborate more, sources said
the call centre will enable students and parents to access
information pertaining to schools, syllabi, exams, fee
structure, results etc and lodge complaints.
The call centre number will be announced soon.
During examination season, CBSE opens a 24-hour call
centre to help students and parents fight stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read