CBSE to set up round-the-clock call centre
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to set up a round-the-clock call centre to facilitate two-way interaction between students and parents and the Board.
"In view of demand received from the stakeholders about
frequent two-way communication with the Board, it has been
decided to establish a call centre at the Board," CBSE
chairman Vineet Joshi said in a circular issued to all
According to the circular, the dedicated call centre is
expected to be made operational from February 15.
While the circular did not elaborate more, sources said
the call centre will enable students and parents to access
information pertaining to schools, syllabi, exams, fee
structure, results etc and lodge complaints.
The call centre number will be announced soon.
During examination season, CBSE opens a 24-hour call
centre to help students and parents fight stress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam