Ceiling of Lok Sabha leaks during debate
New Delhi: Law Makers had the first hand experience of the Monsoon Thursday night with Lok Sabha witnessing a major leakage in the ceiling.
Though senior BJP member Rajiv Pratap Rudy drew the attention of KV Thomas who was in the chair, he sought to ignore it and continued with the discussion on General Budget.
"This is being looked into. Let the discussion continue," the Chair ruled when Rudy said "members have pointed out leakage at the ceiling" of the historic building.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley who is expected to reply to the two-day debate tomorrow was also present in the House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt