Ceiling of Lok Sabha leaks during debate
New Delhi: Law Makers had the first hand experience of the Monsoon Thursday night with Lok Sabha witnessing a major leakage in the ceiling.
Though senior BJP member Rajiv Pratap Rudy drew the attention of KV Thomas who was in the chair, he sought to ignore it and continued with the discussion on General Budget.
"This is being looked into. Let the discussion continue," the Chair ruled when Rudy said "members have pointed out leakage at the ceiling" of the historic building.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley who is expected to reply to the two-day debate tomorrow was also present in the House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof