Cell no. 13 for Nupur Talwar in Dasna jail
New Delhi: Nupur Talwar, accused in the 2008 Aarushi Talwar-Hemraj double murder case, will be treated like ordinary jail inmates after she is shifted to the Dasna district prison in Ghaziabad on Monday evening.
According to the Dasna jail superintendent, “Aarushi’s mother will stay in the cell no 13 of the district jail which is reserved for women prisoners.”
The jail superintendent, while refusing to divulge further details, said, “All preparations have been made ahead of Nupur Talwar’s arrival here at 4pm this evening. She will be given basic facilities including clean drinking water, proper meals, access to library etc which are given to all jail inmates as per prison manual.”
The Dasna prison official also said that the security inside the jail and the barrack where Nupur Talwar would be lodged has been tightened and nobody will be allowed to enter that premises without prior permission.
Earlier, the Ghaziabad special CBI court today rejected dentist Nupur’s bail plea and sent her to judicial custody in connection with the 2008 Aarushi Talwar-Hemraj double murder case.
The special court passed its order after hearing the arguments of the CBI and Nupur Talwar’s lawyer regarding her bail. She can now file an appeal for bail in the sessions court tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you