Centre, CPM colluded in setting up armed camps: Kishenji
Kolkata: Top Maoist leader Kishenji today
alleged that the Centre and CPI-M had colluded in setting up
armed camps in West Midnapore district.
Though Chidambaram had admitted the existence of armed
CPI(M) camps in Lalgrah, it was he who had been responsible
for the armed camps, Kishenji said over phone from an
"For the last one year the joint-forces have helped
the CPI(M) enter the area and set up 90 camps creating an
atmosphere of violence and anarchy in the region," he said.
The Maoist leader named West Bengal minister Sushanta
Ghosh and CPI-M leaders like Anuj Pandey, Dalim Pandey, Dipak
Sarkar, Dahareshwar Sen and Prasanta Das as responsible for
the "anarchy" in the region and warned "they will not be
He also cautioned that though CPI-M workers had
reached upto Dharampur and "captured" some villages with the
help of joint-forces, that did not mean that they had won the
"They have progressed that far with arms supplied by
the state government and under the protection of the joint-
forces," Kishenji claimed.
Alleging that the Centre had launched anti-Maoist
operation in the state only to give advantage to the CPI(M),
he said "nothing can be more ridiculous than Chidambaram
telling the state government to remove the camps".
The CPI (Maoist) has called a 48-hour bandh in eight
states in West Bengal, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand, Andhra
Pradesh, Chhattishgarh from September 13, Kishenji said.
The bandh was also applicable in Gadchiroli, Bhandara and
Chadrapur districts of Maharashtra and Balaghat district of
Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"We demand the resignation of Union Home Minister P
Chidambaram, Union Home Secretary G K Pillai, Andhra Pradesh
Chief Minister K Rosaiah and Director General of Police Girish
Kumar as we hold them responsible for Azad`s murder," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!