Centre giving full support to Bihar to tackle hostage crises
New Delhi: The Centre on Friday said that it
is providing "full support" to Bihar government in the
operation to rescue policemen held hostages by Maoists.
"This is being handled by the State and we are giving
them full support whatever they are asking for. We gave one
helicopter yesterday and another is going today and whatever
force is available, it is being made available to them," said
Joint Secretary (Naxal Management) in Ministry of Home Affairs
Security forces have intensified search operations in
the hilly and forest areas in Dharhara, Kajra and several
other places in Bihar`s Munger, Jamui and Lakhisarai districts
to trace the kidnapped policemen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location