Centre has no plan to deal with security crisis: BJP
New Delhi: BJP President Rajnath Singh on Sunday hit out at UPA government over the serial blasts in Bodh Gaya, alleging that it does not have any comprehensive action plan to meet the challenge of internal and external security crisis.
"The issue of security crisis in this country is becoming serious by the day.... The government does not have any comprehensive action plan to meet the challenge of internal and external security crisis," Singh said on a day when multiple blasts at Mahabodhi temple complex in Bihar.
"There are bomb blast incidents taking place every day, innocent people are losing their lives," he said.
Nine low-intensity serial blasts today targeted the world renowned pilgrimage town of Bodh Gaya and Maha Bodhi Temple complex, one of the holiest Buddhist shrines, early in the morning that left two monks injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'