Centre must act against communal forces: Samajwadi Party
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Naresh Agarwal on Friday called for stringent action from the centre against those forces that had demolished the Babri Masjid.
Responding to the alleged sting operation conducted by Cobrapost, Agarwal said: "It is a well known fact that parties like the BJP and their sister concerns like the RSS, VHP were involved in pulling down the 16th century structure. I think that this calls for the central government to take action on this issue, given that the truth has come forward. If the Centre refuses to take action, it means they are soft on communal forces," Agarwal said.
An elaborate sting operation, conducted by Cobrapost on 23 key people of the Ram Janambhoomi movement, claims that the fall of the disputed 16th century structure on December 6, 1992, was elaborately planned by various wings of the Sangh Parivar and executed with precision by trained volunteers.
It wasn`t, as it is claimed, a case of mob frenzy going out of control, leading to the collapse of the Babri Masjid .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic