Centre providing patronage to terrorists: Singhal
Bhopal: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)
international president, Ashok Singhal has charged the Central government of providing patronage to terrorists and maligning
"The Central government is providing patronage to
terrorists and trying to give Hindus a bad name," Singhal told
reporters here last night.
"Hindus in the country are being maligned in the name of
alleged involvement in terrorist activities," he said.
Singhal alleged that the BJP had politicised the Ram
Temple Movement following which both the movement and the
party had become weak.
"Because of this, people`s faith in the BJP has also
reduced," he said.
Expressing apprehension that the judgement on the
disputed Ayodhya land issue, which is expected in September,
could lead to unrest, he said that in his view, the High Court
may send it to Supreme Court.
The issue could be resolved only by getting an Act passed
by Parliament, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi