Centre providing patronage to terrorists: Singhal
Bhopal: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)
international president, Ashok Singhal has charged the Central government of providing patronage to terrorists and maligning
"The Central government is providing patronage to
terrorists and trying to give Hindus a bad name," Singhal told
reporters here last night.
"Hindus in the country are being maligned in the name of
alleged involvement in terrorist activities," he said.
Singhal alleged that the BJP had politicised the Ram
Temple Movement following which both the movement and the
party had become weak.
"Because of this, people`s faith in the BJP has also
reduced," he said.
Expressing apprehension that the judgement on the
disputed Ayodhya land issue, which is expected in September,
could lead to unrest, he said that in his view, the High Court
may send it to Supreme Court.
The issue could be resolved only by getting an Act passed
by Parliament, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'