Centre providing patronage to terrorists: Singhal
Bhopal: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)
international president, Ashok Singhal has charged the Central government of providing patronage to terrorists and maligning
"The Central government is providing patronage to
terrorists and trying to give Hindus a bad name," Singhal told
reporters here last night.
"Hindus in the country are being maligned in the name of
alleged involvement in terrorist activities," he said.
Singhal alleged that the BJP had politicised the Ram
Temple Movement following which both the movement and the
party had become weak.
"Because of this, people`s faith in the BJP has also
reduced," he said.
Expressing apprehension that the judgement on the
disputed Ayodhya land issue, which is expected in September,
could lead to unrest, he said that in his view, the High Court
may send it to Supreme Court.
The issue could be resolved only by getting an Act passed
by Parliament, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!