Centre thinking of transferring six terror cases to NIA
Indore: Union Home Minister P Chidambaram
said here Thursday that he was considering handing over to the
National Investigation Agency six cases related to alleged
right-wing terrorism in which there was a "common connection".
The Minister told reporters after a programme at the city
Congress office that there were eight terror incidents that
were being investigated all over the country and in these the
needle of suspicion pointed at right-wing extremists.
He, however, did not specify these cases, saying he was
thinking of handing over six of these cases to NIA as there
was a "common connection".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of open manholes and huge pits claiming lives in India
- DNA: Analysis of open manholes and huge pits claiming lives in India - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of people's empathy towards terrorists in Kashmir
- DNA: Today in History | June 28, 2016