Centre thinking of transferring six terror cases to NIA
Indore: Union Home Minister P Chidambaram
said here Thursday that he was considering handing over to the
National Investigation Agency six cases related to alleged
right-wing terrorism in which there was a "common connection".
The Minister told reporters after a programme at the city
Congress office that there were eight terror incidents that
were being investigated all over the country and in these the
needle of suspicion pointed at right-wing extremists.
He, however, did not specify these cases, saying he was
thinking of handing over six of these cases to NIA as there
was a "common connection".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma