Chandigarh: AI plane lands safely after bird hit
Chandigarh: An Air India Mumbai-Delhi-
Chandigarh flight with 153 passengers on board suffered a bird
hit after it landed at the airport here.
The incident occurred yesterday afternoon when the nose
wheel of the aircraft got entangled with an eagle, Airport
Director Sunil Dutt said.
All the passengers aboard were safe, he said.
The plane was towed towards the terminal before the
passengers could alight from it.
The aircraft was being repaired here itself by a team
from Mumbai, officials said.
On August 28, an Indigo flight to Delhi suffered a bird
hit and had to made an emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
airport about 30 minutes after take off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read