Chandigarh: AI plane lands safely after bird hit
Chandigarh: An Air India Mumbai-Delhi-
Chandigarh flight with 153 passengers on board suffered a bird
hit after it landed at the airport here.
The incident occurred yesterday afternoon when the nose
wheel of the aircraft got entangled with an eagle, Airport
Director Sunil Dutt said.
All the passengers aboard were safe, he said.
The plane was towed towards the terminal before the
passengers could alight from it.
The aircraft was being repaired here itself by a team
from Mumbai, officials said.
On August 28, an Indigo flight to Delhi suffered a bird
hit and had to made an emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
airport about 30 minutes after take off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India