Chandigarh: AI plane lands safely after bird hit
Chandigarh: An Air India Mumbai-Delhi-
Chandigarh flight with 153 passengers on board suffered a bird
hit after it landed at the airport here.
The incident occurred yesterday afternoon when the nose
wheel of the aircraft got entangled with an eagle, Airport
Director Sunil Dutt said.
All the passengers aboard were safe, he said.
The plane was towed towards the terminal before the
passengers could alight from it.
The aircraft was being repaired here itself by a team
from Mumbai, officials said.
On August 28, an Indigo flight to Delhi suffered a bird
hit and had to made an emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
airport about 30 minutes after take off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?