Chandigarh: AI plane lands safely after bird hit
Chandigarh: An Air India Mumbai-Delhi-
Chandigarh flight with 153 passengers on board suffered a bird
hit after it landed at the airport here.
The incident occurred yesterday afternoon when the nose
wheel of the aircraft got entangled with an eagle, Airport
Director Sunil Dutt said.
All the passengers aboard were safe, he said.
The plane was towed towards the terminal before the
passengers could alight from it.
The aircraft was being repaired here itself by a team
from Mumbai, officials said.
On August 28, an Indigo flight to Delhi suffered a bird
hit and had to made an emergency landing at Bhubaneswar
airport about 30 minutes after take off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons