Chandraswamy predicted Margaret Thatcher would be PM
London: Indian godman Chandraswamy had reportedly told Margaret Thatcher when she was the opposition leader that she would become Britain`s prime minister.
According to Daily Mail, Chandraswamy sat barefoot in the lotus position in Thatcher`s Commons office during a secret meeting soon after she became leader of the Tory opposition in 1975.
She was so impressed with his apparent powers that she agreed to his request to wear a special red dress and a battered ¬talisman around her wrist to a second meeting.
The report cited a claim that Chandraswamy correctly predicted that she would come to power within four years and remain there for over a decade.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai