Chandraswamy predicted Margaret Thatcher would be PM
London: Indian godman Chandraswamy had reportedly told Margaret Thatcher when she was the opposition leader that she would become Britain`s prime minister.
According to Daily Mail, Chandraswamy sat barefoot in the lotus position in Thatcher`s Commons office during a secret meeting soon after she became leader of the Tory opposition in 1975.
She was so impressed with his apparent powers that she agreed to his request to wear a special red dress and a battered ¬talisman around her wrist to a second meeting.
The report cited a claim that Chandraswamy correctly predicted that she would come to power within four years and remain there for over a decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics