Channelise energies positively, PM tells youth
New Delhi: The country could address most of its challenges if the youth were to "channelise their energies in a positive direction", Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Monday.
"The youth of the country should explore opportunities with a firm resolve and channelise their energies in a positive direction..," the prime minister told NCC cadets at a rally here.
If this could happen, he said, "the country can address most of the challenges facing it."
The prime minister assured the NCC cadets that the future belonged to them.
"I assure you and through you the youths of the country that the future belongs to them...the best is yet to unfold," said the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Air India to fly unconfirmed first AC passengers of Rajdhani
- Vijay Mallya to be declared PO if he doesn't turn up by July 27
- 7th CPC: Who else is going to benefit from central govt employees' pay hike?
- Sanjeev Rajput wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions
- Google Maps introduces HD satellite imagery from Landsat 8 – Enjoy the view!