Channelise energies positively, PM tells youth
New Delhi: The country could address most of its challenges if the youth were to "channelise their energies in a positive direction", Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Monday.
"The youth of the country should explore opportunities with a firm resolve and channelise their energies in a positive direction..," the prime minister told NCC cadets at a rally here.
If this could happen, he said, "the country can address most of the challenges facing it."
The prime minister assured the NCC cadets that the future belonged to them.
"I assure you and through you the youths of the country that the future belongs to them...the best is yet to unfold," said the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early