Channelise energies positively, PM tells youth
New Delhi: The country could address most of its challenges if the youth were to "channelise their energies in a positive direction", Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Monday.
"The youth of the country should explore opportunities with a firm resolve and channelise their energies in a positive direction..," the prime minister told NCC cadets at a rally here.
If this could happen, he said, "the country can address most of the challenges facing it."
The prime minister assured the NCC cadets that the future belonged to them.
"I assure you and through you the youths of the country that the future belongs to them...the best is yet to unfold," said the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'