Charges against Khurshid, Gadkari not yet proved: Mulayam
Lucknow: Noting that charges against Union Minister Salman Khurshid and BJP president Nitin Gadkari are yet to be proved, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday asserted that it will not be right to jump into any conclusion just on the basis of allegations.
"It will not be right just to vaguely make allegations against anyone," Mulayam said during a party programme here.
He, however, refused to give any personal viewpoint over the allegations.
"I can’t say anything on it… Allegations have been made, nothing right or wrong has been proved till now," he said.
When asked about Arvind Kejriwal, he said for the activist, everyone into politics is corrupt.
"He thinks everyone is corrupt. He has not spared anyone. He also accused me of being hand in gloves with Congress. Let him go on till he gets tired," Mulayam said, without taking Kejriwal`s name.
"Now he (Kejriwal) is joining politics, let him contest polls and face the reality," he said.
Asked about Khurshid statement against Kejriwal daring him to come to Farukhabad, Yadav said, "He is upset now, I will not say anything on him."
When asked whether this spree of allegations and counter-allegations was leading the country towards a political crisis, Yadav said a debate had started and it`s good.
"I think it will come to some conclusion", he said.
Yadav also released a booklet by a school run by former chief minister ND Tiwari and stressed for following the ideology of the former chief minister.
He also invited Tiwari to come to the state for a stay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued