Charges against Vadra politically motivated: Moily
Mangalore: The charges levelled by activist Arvind Kejriwal against Congress President`s son-in-law Robert Vadra over his business dealings with DLF were "politically motivated", Union minister M Veerappa Moily on Sunday alleged.
The Union Corporate Affairs Minister also alleged that the IAC activist was trying to tarnish the Congress` image.
"Allegations against Vadra of getting favours from DLF are politically motivated and Kejriwal is trying to tarnish the Congress image," he told reporters here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference