Charges against Vadra politically motivated: Moily
Mangalore: The charges levelled by activist Arvind Kejriwal against Congress President`s son-in-law Robert Vadra over his business dealings with DLF were "politically motivated", Union minister M Veerappa Moily on Sunday alleged.
The Union Corporate Affairs Minister also alleged that the IAC activist was trying to tarnish the Congress` image.
"Allegations against Vadra of getting favours from DLF are politically motivated and Kejriwal is trying to tarnish the Congress image," he told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi