Charges against Vadra politically motivated: Moily
Mangalore: The charges levelled by activist Arvind Kejriwal against Congress President`s son-in-law Robert Vadra over his business dealings with DLF were "politically motivated", Union minister M Veerappa Moily on Sunday alleged.
The Union Corporate Affairs Minister also alleged that the IAC activist was trying to tarnish the Congress` image.
"Allegations against Vadra of getting favours from DLF are politically motivated and Kejriwal is trying to tarnish the Congress image," he told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!