Charges against Vadra politically motivated: Moily
Mangalore: The charges levelled by activist Arvind Kejriwal against Congress President`s son-in-law Robert Vadra over his business dealings with DLF were "politically motivated", Union minister M Veerappa Moily on Sunday alleged.
The Union Corporate Affairs Minister also alleged that the IAC activist was trying to tarnish the Congress` image.
"Allegations against Vadra of getting favours from DLF are politically motivated and Kejriwal is trying to tarnish the Congress image," he told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened