Charges `politically motivated`: Indresh Kumar
Jalgaon: Describing the charges against him as "politically motivated", senior RSS leader and an accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case, Indresh Kumar on Sunday denied any involvement in the incident in which three persons were killed and 15 others injured.
"This is a political conspiracy and all these charges are baseless and an attempt to malign me and defame my organisation," he told reporters at the ongoing RSS National
Executive meeting here.
"We believe in the judicial process and Indian constitution. Everything will be clear," he said.
To a query on how his telephone number figured in one of the accused diary he said, "anybody`s number can be in anyone`s diary. It does not mean or prove anything."
RSS leader Suresh Joshi, while addressing a press conference at the end of the three-day meeting today, said RSS has decided to stage agitations and dharnas to protest framing
of Indresh Kumar in the Ajmer blast case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today