Chargesheet filed against Godman, others in flesh trade case
New Delhi: Police, which have filed the chargesheet against seven
others, including six alleged call girls, said they have
stumbled upon sufficient evidence to prosecute them.
Besides the present case, Dwivedi is booked in five
other criminal cases, including that of a matter lodged under
stringent Maharashtra Control Of Organized Crimes Act (MCOCA)
for running the sex syndicate in and around the capital.
Police is yet to file the probe report in the MCOCA case.
"During the custodial interrogation, police, at the
instance of accused, have recovered various incriminating
documents relating to properties, investments and bank
details," the chargesheet said.
It was also claimed Rs 1.55 lakh cash, some gold
ornaments and VCDs were recovered from the car of Dwivedi at
the time of the raid on February 26.
The court, which also extended the judicial custody of
Dwivedi and co-accused Praveen Kumar, has fixed the matter for
taking cognizance of the chargesheet on May 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday