Chhat: NR special trains to make 74 trips
New Delhi: With the aim of clearing extra
rush of passengers during the chhat festival, Northern Railway
has decided to run 74 trips of special trains.
Patna bound trains will be departing from New Delhi, Old
Delhi and Sarai Rohilla stations from here.
New Delhi-Patna-New Delhi unreserved special train, Old
Delhi-Darbhanga-Old Delhi special train, Old Delhi-Patna-Old
Delhi tri-weekly superfast special, Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Patna-
Delhi Sarai Rohilla tri weekly special train (via Moradabad
and Lucknow) and Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Darbhanga Biweekly
Express are being pressed into service to clear the festive
rush, said a senior Northern Railway official.
Railways have also decided to run Ludhiana-Saharsa-
Ambala unreserved Express, New Delhi-Lucknow-New Delhi
Shatabdi Special and Lucknow-Delhi-Lucknow Express Special
trains to clear extra rush during this time.
New Delhi-Patna unreserved special train will make total
five trips from today to October 31 from New Delhi station at
2.50 PM to reach Patna at 9.50 AM, the next day.
In the return direction, the Patna-New Delhi unreserved
special will make five trips departing from Patna at 12.50 PM
from October to reach New Delhi at 11.25 AM, the next day.
The special train with 16 general second class and
sleeper class and luggage van coaches, will stop at Ghaziabad,
Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai, Baxur, Ara and Danapur
stations en route in both directions.
The Delhi-Patna tri weekly Superfast special will depart
every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from October 26 to
November 14 from Old Delhi at 00.15 (midnight) to reach Patna
at 5.35 PM, the same day.
While in the return direction, the Patna-Delhi tri
weekly superfast special will depart from Patna every Monday,
Wednesday and Saturday from October 26 to November 14 at 8.10
PM to reach Delhi at 2.15 PM, the next day.
Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Darbhanga unreserved special train
will depart from Delhi Sarai Rohilla at 10 AM on October 27,
29 and 30 to reach Darbhanga at 12.05 PM noon the next day.
In the return direction, the Darbhanga-Delhi Sarai
Rohilla special train will depart from Darbhanga at 3 PM on
October 28, 30 and November 2 to reach Delhi Sarai Rohilla at
4.50 PM, the next day.
The New Delhi-Lucknow special train will depart from New
Delhi at 1.50 PM on October 28 and 30 to reach Lucknow at
10.20 PM the same day.
In the return direction, the Lucknow-New Delhi special
will depart from Lucknow at 5.50 AM on October 29 and 31 to
reach New Delhi at 2.25 PM, the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof