Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Shukla shows signs of improvement
Gurgaon: Veteran Congress leader VC Shukla, who was injured in the Chhattisgarh Maoist attack, has shown signs of improvement, but doctors treating him said he is still not out of danger.
"He is stable. Some signs of improvement have been noticed. But he is still critical and not out of danger. He is awake and conscious," A K Dubey, Medical Superintendent of Medanta hospital told reporters today.
84-year-old Shukla was airlifted to Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon from Raipur on Sunday.
Maoists had ambushed a convoy of Congress leaders in Chhattisgarh`s Bastar district on Saturday, killing 27 people including senior Congress leader Mahendra Karma, and injuring Shukla and 31 others.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm