Chidambaram gives 3 lists of Pak terrorists to US officials
New Delhi: Home Minister P Chidambaram
has given to US officials three lists of terrorists and
gangsters, including of 60 Pakistanis killed by Indian
security forces in various encounters in different parts of
the country and another of 10 arrested in the past year.
A top government official today said Chidambaram had
compiled the lists before leaving for the US for a four-day
visit and shared it with American officials. "Their names and
addresses in Pakistan were given in the list," the official
The first list had names of 60 Pakistani terrorists
killed by Indian forces. There were also names of another 10
arrested and lodged in jails.
The second list consists names of those terrorists who
are operating from Pakistan against India including Maulana
Masood Azhar and 26/11 mastermind Hafeez Sayeed. It also has
names of several members of `D` company.
The third list has the names of those terrorists who
have been operating from PoK and their activities are
concentrated in Kashmir.
Sharing the lists with officials like Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton and Homeland Security Secretary Janet
Napolitano, Chidamabaram asked them to rein in these terror
Meanwhile, the government is contemplating launching a
publicity blitzkrieg in Pakistani media about the activities
of the terrorists belonging to that country in India. The
campaign could be in the form of advertisement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof