Chidambaram held up as drunk woman delays flight
Chennai: A Delhi-bound flight from here with
Union Home minister P Chidambaram on board was delayed by an
hour after a woman, allegedly in an inebriated state, created
a ruckus, airport officials said.
The woman did not board the flight despite the final call
and was refused entry at the step ladder as she was found to
be drunk, they said.
She entered into a heated argument with airport and
airline officials, demanding that she be allowed to board the
aircraft, they said.
However, the woman was not allowed to board the flight
and due to the ruckus created by her, the Indian Airlines
flight, which was scheduled for departure at 6.10 pm, left an
hour later, the officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living