Chidambaram refuses to comment on SC verdict
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Friday refused to make any comment on the Supreme Court verdict dismissing a plea for making him a co-accused in the 2G spectrum case.
"I have never commented on any of the proceedings pending in one court or another. And I do not intend to break that tradition," he told reporters here.
He was asked about the court`s judgement which said there was no prima facie material against him of any criminal conspiracy or procuring of any pecuniary gain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi