Chidambaram refuses to comment on SC verdict
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Friday refused to make any comment on the Supreme Court verdict dismissing a plea for making him a co-accused in the 2G spectrum case.
"I have never commented on any of the proceedings pending in one court or another. And I do not intend to break that tradition," he told reporters here.
He was asked about the court`s judgement which said there was no prima facie material against him of any criminal conspiracy or procuring of any pecuniary gain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli