Chidambaram undergoes successful hernia repair procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram has undergone a successful `hernia repair laparoscopic procedure` and is recovering well, a hospital bulletin said Wednesday.
The Minister underwent the procedure last evening, the bulletin issued by Apollo Hospital, where he was admitted yesterday, said.
"He is recovering well and will be discharged within a day," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?