Chidambaram undergoes successful hernia repair procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram has undergone a successful `hernia repair laparoscopic procedure` and is recovering well, a hospital bulletin said Wednesday.
The Minister underwent the procedure last evening, the bulletin issued by Apollo Hospital, where he was admitted yesterday, said.
"He is recovering well and will be discharged within a day," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown