Chidambaram undergoes successful hernia repair procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram has undergone a successful `hernia repair laparoscopic procedure` and is recovering well, a hospital bulletin said Wednesday.
The Minister underwent the procedure last evening, the bulletin issued by Apollo Hospital, where he was admitted yesterday, said.
"He is recovering well and will be discharged within a day," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'