Chief Metropolitan Magistrate strongly rebuts false and concocted case made out by Navin Jindal and JSPL
New Delhi: Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Amit Bansal, on Friday strongly rebutted the false and concocted case made against the officials of Zee News by MP Navin Jindal and JSPL.
The Honourable CMM refused to take cognizance of the charge-sheet against FIR No. 240/12 filed by the Delhi Police against Zee News officials.
In light of serious objections and pleas on facts raised by Zee News Counsel Vijay Aggrawal, the Hon’ble CMM returned the aforementioned charge-sheet and ordered Delhi Police to investigate the matter once again.
Also, the Hon’ble CMM ordered that the investigation this time should be carried out by a Delhi Police officer who is no lesser than the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
Vijay Aggrawal, Zee News Counsel said, “We have no doubt that if the matter is investigated fairly, it is the complainants who will be prosecuted.“
The Hon’ble CMM has ordered Delhi Police to report back on December 2, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Lindsay told me she's pregnant: Father
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump for 'selling fear'; endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- India vs West Indies, 2nd Test: Virat Kohli and co get into Jamaican groove with heavy work-out
- Air India passengers to have hassle-free travel; 2 check-in counters opened at Delhi Metro station
- Abu Jundal convicted in 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case; court accepts there was a conspiracy to eliminate Modi, Togadia