Chief Metropolitan Magistrate strongly rebuts false and concocted case made out by Navin Jindal and JSPL
New Delhi: Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Amit Bansal, on Friday strongly rebutted the false and concocted case made against the officials of Zee News by MP Navin Jindal and JSPL.
The Honourable CMM refused to take cognizance of the charge-sheet against FIR No. 240/12 filed by the Delhi Police against Zee News officials.
In light of serious objections and pleas on facts raised by Zee News Counsel Vijay Aggrawal, the Hon’ble CMM returned the aforementioned charge-sheet and ordered Delhi Police to investigate the matter once again.
Also, the Hon’ble CMM ordered that the investigation this time should be carried out by a Delhi Police officer who is no lesser than the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
Vijay Aggrawal, Zee News Counsel said, “We have no doubt that if the matter is investigated fairly, it is the complainants who will be prosecuted.“
The Hon’ble CMM has ordered Delhi Police to report back on December 2, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'