Chief Metropolitan Magistrate strongly rebuts false and concocted case made out by Navin Jindal and JSPL
New Delhi: Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Amit Bansal, on Friday strongly rebutted the false and concocted case made against the officials of Zee News by MP Navin Jindal and JSPL.
The Honourable CMM refused to take cognizance of the charge-sheet against FIR No. 240/12 filed by the Delhi Police against Zee News officials.
In light of serious objections and pleas on facts raised by Zee News Counsel Vijay Aggrawal, the Hon’ble CMM returned the aforementioned charge-sheet and ordered Delhi Police to investigate the matter once again.
Also, the Hon’ble CMM ordered that the investigation this time should be carried out by a Delhi Police officer who is no lesser than the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police.
Vijay Aggrawal, Zee News Counsel said, “We have no doubt that if the matter is investigated fairly, it is the complainants who will be prosecuted.“
The Hon’ble CMM has ordered Delhi Police to report back on December 2, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre