China-India border is calm: Army Chief
Barrackpore (West Bengal): Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh on Sunday said "peace and tranquillity" now prevails on the Sino-Indian border.
"There is peace and tranquillity on the Line of Actual Control with China. There is no problem," General Bikram Singh told the media on the sidelines of an ex-servicemen rally here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report