China-India border is calm: Army Chief
Barrackpore (West Bengal): Indian Army Chief General Bikram Singh on Sunday said "peace and tranquillity" now prevails on the Sino-Indian border.
"There is peace and tranquillity on the Line of Actual Control with China. There is no problem," General Bikram Singh told the media on the sidelines of an ex-servicemen rally here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt