China, India to discuss border issue
Beijing: The 13th meeting of the Chinese and Indian special representatives to discuss the border issue will be held on August 7-8 in India, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang announced on Friday.
Chinese State Councillor Dai Bingguo and Indian National Security Advisor MK Narayanan would attend the meeting.
They will also exchange views on the development of Sino-Indian strategic and cooperative partnership as well as international and regional issues of common concern, Qin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!