China, India to discuss border issue
Beijing: The 13th meeting of the Chinese and Indian special representatives to discuss the border issue will be held on August 7-8 in India, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang announced on Friday.
Chinese State Councillor Dai Bingguo and Indian National Security Advisor MK Narayanan would attend the meeting.
They will also exchange views on the development of Sino-Indian strategic and cooperative partnership as well as international and regional issues of common concern, Qin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security