China, India to discuss border issue
Beijing: The 13th meeting of the Chinese and Indian special representatives to discuss the border issue will be held on August 7-8 in India, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang announced on Friday.
Chinese State Councillor Dai Bingguo and Indian National Security Advisor MK Narayanan would attend the meeting.
They will also exchange views on the development of Sino-Indian strategic and cooperative partnership as well as international and regional issues of common concern, Qin said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’