China is India’s ‘imaginary enemy`: Daily
Beijing: Calling China as India`s "imaginary
enemy", Chinese official media on Sunday said New Delhi should
reduce its own "persecution mania".
India is "pleased" by America`s strategic focus shift
toward the Asia-Pacific region and "began to get close to US,
but thinking this move will contain its imaginary enemy would
be naive," an article in the state-run People`s Daily titled
`Risks behind India`s military build up` said.
US President Barack Obama had recently announced that his
country will focus on the Asia-Pacific region, where it
already has significant military assets.
The daily asked India to "cooperate" with neighbouring
"In the context of the eastward shift of global economic
power and the changing Asian geopolitical pattern, India
should cooperate with the neighbouring countries instead of
being hostile to them and should reduce its own "persecution
mania to play a role on the world stage in the future", it
"There is no real winner in wars and peace opportunities
must not be wasted. This is the wise judgment", the daily
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II