China is rail-linking Arunachal border: RSS chief
Nagpur: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat Tuesday alleged that China was laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure "supply of arms to its forces".
He also said this happened while Indian forces still depend on mules to reach the difficult terrain.
Speaking at the passing out parade of Sangh Shiksha Varg cadres here, he referred to the 1962 war and said, "at that time we were unprepared and today the situation is no
"China is laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure supply of arms to its forces," he said.
On caste census he said, the demand for OBC count is being raised to help political parties` vote bank interests.
The RSS chief alleged that there was an influx of illegal migrants into the north-eastern states and said there was no way to identify them during the ongoing census.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials