China is rail-linking Arunachal border: RSS chief
Nagpur: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat Tuesday alleged that China was laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure "supply of arms to its forces".
He also said this happened while Indian forces still depend on mules to reach the difficult terrain.
Speaking at the passing out parade of Sangh Shiksha Varg cadres here, he referred to the 1962 war and said, "at that time we were unprepared and today the situation is no
"China is laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure supply of arms to its forces," he said.
On caste census he said, the demand for OBC count is being raised to help political parties` vote bank interests.
The RSS chief alleged that there was an influx of illegal migrants into the north-eastern states and said there was no way to identify them during the ongoing census.
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba