China is rail-linking Arunachal border: RSS chief
Nagpur: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat Tuesday alleged that China was laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure "supply of arms to its forces".
He also said this happened while Indian forces still depend on mules to reach the difficult terrain.
Speaking at the passing out parade of Sangh Shiksha Varg cadres here, he referred to the 1962 war and said, "at that time we were unprepared and today the situation is no
"China is laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure supply of arms to its forces," he said.
On caste census he said, the demand for OBC count is being raised to help political parties` vote bank interests.
The RSS chief alleged that there was an influx of illegal migrants into the north-eastern states and said there was no way to identify them during the ongoing census.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II