China is rail-linking Arunachal border: RSS chief
Nagpur: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat Tuesday alleged that China was laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure "supply of arms to its forces".
He also said this happened while Indian forces still depend on mules to reach the difficult terrain.
Speaking at the passing out parade of Sangh Shiksha Varg cadres here, he referred to the 1962 war and said, "at that time we were unprepared and today the situation is no
"China is laying railway lines close to Arunachal Pradesh border to ensure supply of arms to its forces," he said.
On caste census he said, the demand for OBC count is being raised to help political parties` vote bank interests.
The RSS chief alleged that there was an influx of illegal migrants into the north-eastern states and said there was no way to identify them during the ongoing census.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday