China ready to act as arbiter in Kashmir dispute
Islamabad: The Chinese ambassador to Pakistan has said that China is ready to act as an arbiter in Kashmir dispute but any such arrangement is subject to India`s consent.
Envoy Liu Jian affirmed that India and Pakistan could see rapprochement over Kashmir issue through China, reports The Nation.
Jian, at a farewell reception, said that Pakistan and China would sign a wide range of trade and economy and other strategic agreements during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang`s first ever two-day visit to Pakistan starting on May 22.
New government in Pakistan is set to take the charge with possibility of Nawaz Sharif being prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?