China ready to act as arbiter in Kashmir dispute
Islamabad: The Chinese ambassador to Pakistan has said that China is ready to act as an arbiter in Kashmir dispute but any such arrangement is subject to India`s consent.
Envoy Liu Jian affirmed that India and Pakistan could see rapprochement over Kashmir issue through China, reports The Nation.
Jian, at a farewell reception, said that Pakistan and China would sign a wide range of trade and economy and other strategic agreements during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang`s first ever two-day visit to Pakistan starting on May 22.
New government in Pakistan is set to take the charge with possibility of Nawaz Sharif being prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town