China ready to act as arbiter in Kashmir dispute
Islamabad: The Chinese ambassador to Pakistan has said that China is ready to act as an arbiter in Kashmir dispute but any such arrangement is subject to India`s consent.
Envoy Liu Jian affirmed that India and Pakistan could see rapprochement over Kashmir issue through China, reports The Nation.
Jian, at a farewell reception, said that Pakistan and China would sign a wide range of trade and economy and other strategic agreements during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang`s first ever two-day visit to Pakistan starting on May 22.
New government in Pakistan is set to take the charge with possibility of Nawaz Sharif being prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city