China ready to act as arbiter in Kashmir dispute
Islamabad: The Chinese ambassador to Pakistan has said that China is ready to act as an arbiter in Kashmir dispute but any such arrangement is subject to India`s consent.
Envoy Liu Jian affirmed that India and Pakistan could see rapprochement over Kashmir issue through China, reports The Nation.
Jian, at a farewell reception, said that Pakistan and China would sign a wide range of trade and economy and other strategic agreements during Chinese Premier Li Keqiang`s first ever two-day visit to Pakistan starting on May 22.
New government in Pakistan is set to take the charge with possibility of Nawaz Sharif being prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back