Chinese delegation meets top Central Railway officials in Mumbai
Mumbai: A visiting Chinese delegation today met Central Railway General Manager Sunil Kumar Sood here and discussed cooperation in several areas, a railway press release said.
Zheng Jian, Deputy Administrator of National Railway Administration of China along with 22 members is on a five-day visit to India.
Additional General Manager A K Mittal and Divisional Railway Manager Mumbai Division Mukesh Nigam were also present on the occasion.
They discussed cooperation in raising speed of trains on existing routes, training of heavy haul transportation and station development under strategic economic dialogue, among other issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Mars had climate suitable for life four billion years ago
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Afzal Guru event: JNU panel holds 21 students 'guilty of indiscipline'; no relief to Umar, Anirban
- Water shortage may have led to demise of Maya civilisation