Chinese delegation meets top Central Railway officials in Mumbai
Mumbai: A visiting Chinese delegation today met Central Railway General Manager Sunil Kumar Sood here and discussed cooperation in several areas, a railway press release said.
Zheng Jian, Deputy Administrator of National Railway Administration of China along with 22 members is on a five-day visit to India.
Additional General Manager A K Mittal and Divisional Railway Manager Mumbai Division Mukesh Nigam were also present on the occasion.
They discussed cooperation in raising speed of trains on existing routes, training of heavy haul transportation and station development under strategic economic dialogue, among other issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday