Chinese delegation meets top Central Railway officials in Mumbai
Mumbai: A visiting Chinese delegation today met Central Railway General Manager Sunil Kumar Sood here and discussed cooperation in several areas, a railway press release said.
Zheng Jian, Deputy Administrator of National Railway Administration of China along with 22 members is on a five-day visit to India.
Additional General Manager A K Mittal and Divisional Railway Manager Mumbai Division Mukesh Nigam were also present on the occasion.
They discussed cooperation in raising speed of trains on existing routes, training of heavy haul transportation and station development under strategic economic dialogue, among other issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof