‘Chinese fighter jets fly near Indian border’
Beijing: The Chinese fighter jets flew over the Himalayas close to the Indian border while carrying out manoeuvring exercises, as per reports.
The revelation was made by People`s Daily Online which published the photographs of fighter jets carrying out the exercises.
Observers have termed the step by China as an attempt to convey the strength of its armed forces to its neighbouring countries.
Apart from the exercises close to the Indian border, China has also deployed fighter jets at night in Yunnan province near Myanmar border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'