‘Chinese fighter jets fly near Indian border’
Beijing: The Chinese fighter jets flew over the Himalayas close to the Indian border while carrying out manoeuvring exercises, as per reports.
The revelation was made by People`s Daily Online which published the photographs of fighter jets carrying out the exercises.
Observers have termed the step by China as an attempt to convey the strength of its armed forces to its neighbouring countries.
Apart from the exercises close to the Indian border, China has also deployed fighter jets at night in Yunnan province near Myanmar border.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!
- Ancient Hindu temple reopens after 27 years in Srinagar, Kashmiri Pandits jubilant
- AgustaWestland yet to return entire down payment made by India for VVIP choppers: Report